Advertisement

Typical LA YouTuber Day In the Life (but when you live in a boring, small suburb town)

Typical LA YouTuber Day In the Life (but when you live in a boring, small suburb town) today we show you how to have the typical LA YouTuber day in the life, but on a budget in a small town: we go to "Soul Cycle," Starbucks, thrifting, and make popular Tik Tok dances!

add me on Instagram if you wanna!

📕📗Check out my other UC Berkeley Tour Videos:
📚✂️Check out my LSAT playlist:
👩🏻‍🎓🐻Check out my UC Berkeley video playlist:
👨🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻Check out my College Prep video playlist:

music by bensound
intro by taylor layman

If you are new here, hi! My name is Rachel and I am currently a rising senior at UC Berkeley where I am double majoring in cognitive science and legal studies. I am originally from Maryland!

Rachel Lin,Day in the Life,UC Berkeley,University of Maryland,College Park,College,LA Day in the Life,YouTuber,YouTuber Day in the Life,small boring town,small suburb,what to do when you live in a small town,small town,what to do when,Soul Cycle,Starbucks,Dunkin Donuts,thrifting,Goodwill,thrifting clothes,Tik Tok,making Tik Toks,Making Tik Tok,Renegade Dance,Learning Tik Tok Dance,Bryce Hall,bestdressed,Renegade,maryland,boring town,

Post a Comment

0 Comments