Advertisement

My Wax Warmer Collection. Answering Your Questions ๐Ÿ˜Š

My Wax Warmer Collection. Answering Your Questions ๐Ÿ˜Š Hello everyone! Thought I’d update all of you with my warmer collection and answer some questions you had for me. I had one casualty...so sad ๐Ÿ˜ž. Thanks for watching!๐Ÿ˜€~Kim

***Follow my fiancรฉ (Nelson) and I on our adventures on his IG: adventure_submariner Give Nelson some love ๐Ÿ’•

***DISCOUNT CODE***

Use "Kim10 " at checkout and receive 10% off your purchase indefinitely.

Mandala Melts

Facebook: Mandala Melts-Group
IG: Mandala Wax Melts
Website: manadalamelts.bigcartel.co

Referral Code For Endy Beds ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ
***Best Mattress I’ve every had!

Save $50 on the purchase of your Endy Mattress.

Follow me
Instagram: KanadaKim1978
Snap Chat: CanadaKim1978
Email: CanadaKim1978@gmail.com

Questions

Post a Comment

0 Comments