Advertisement

productive college week in my life | healthy grocery haul, life update, and more interviews!

productive college week in my life | healthy grocery haul, life update, and more interviews! //College week in my life 2019! This is another college vlog where I show what a week in my college life looks like. I showed a healthy Trader Joes grocery haul, did a little life / job update, went to a fun event in NYC, and had another productive college week! I hope you enjoy this college week in my life 2019!

-------------------------------

Twitter | @michellereedyt
Instagram | @michellereed
Snapchat | @michellereedyt
Vlog Channel | @michelleoutofhershell
Business Inquiries | thisissmileyandshell@gmail.com

-------------------------------

// SUBSCRIBE //

Hey! My name's Michelle Reed and I post beauty, fashion, and lifestyle videos. These range from fashion lookbooks, get ready with me's, morning routines, night routines, day in my life videos, try on hauls, fitness videos, & much more! Subscribe for two videos a week-

-------------------------------

// VIDEO DETAILS //
Camera | Canon 70D
Lens | Sigma 30mm f1.4

Thisissmileyandshell,thisissmileyandshell,michelle,reed,morning,routine,2015,boyfriend,college week in my life,college week in my life 2019,college week,productive college vlog,productive college vlog 2019,productive day in my life,michelle reed college vlog,nyc college vlog,nyc day in my life,week in my life 2019 college,productive college week,

Post a Comment

0 Comments