Advertisement

Our THIRD UFO Sighting! *ALIENS*

Our THIRD UFO Sighting! *ALIENS* BigBrudda (Jeffrey Ridgway / JT Ridgway) is living with his brother Jesse Ridgway (Mcjuggernuggets) in their YouTuber House. Weeks ago, while Boogie2988 and Brian Spitz were staying with them, they heard a mysterious noise they believed to be from an unidentified flying object (UFO). The next night, while Kidbehindacamera was staying with them, they heard it again and rushed outside to see mysterious lights in the sky. This all took place just days after the first image of a black hole was taken. For the THIRD time in the past month, they heard the noise once again...but this time the found the mysterious lights seemingly hovering our grounded completely. Our third ufo sighting leaves us wondering...ALIENS? Comment your thoughts below.

Follow me on Facebook:


Come hang out on stream!


BIG BRUDDA APPAREL AVAILABLE NOW!!


Follow me on Twitter:


Follow me on Instagram:


Snapchat: "shaft2000"

I’m a 29 year old man-child living in New Jersey. I vlog my life in all of its comedic glory. I also have a dog named Kate, who yells at me for all of antics. Well, here ya go!


mcjuggernuggets,bigbrudda,ridgway,jesse ridgway,jeffrey ridgway,psycho dad,psycho series,family vlogs,vlogs,funny,ufo sighting,our third ufo sighting,aliens,alien sighting,ufo sighting 2019,ancient aliens,the aliens,black hole image,black hole,conspiracy theory,jt ridgway,big brudda,mcjuggernuggets haunted,haunted,most haunted,family friendly videos,ufo sightings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments