Advertisement

Cost of living of the month of May in Dumaguete city Philippines

Cost of living of the month of May in Dumaguete city Philippines It is the month of May here in the Philippines I am updating the month of May cost of living in Dumaguete city, Philippines.
Every month I make a itemized list for the month of May from pesos to U. S. dollars now the Philippine pesos rate is 51 .73 to the American dollar I hope everyone benefits from my YouTube video this will give you some idea what it takes to live in the Philippines now everyone's lifestyle is a little different I personally like nice things so my cost of living might be a little higher than the next person.
Everyone be sure to subscribe to my channel and you can also find me on Facebook Mark Shumate or my Twitter @markshumate19 or Instagram Shumate376 Agnes and I appreciate all of your comments please keep those comments coming thank you.

Cost of living in Dumaguete city Philippines Expats Dumaguete city Philippines,

Post a Comment

0 Comments