Advertisement

How Aqours Would Sing 'Really Really' by Cherry Bullet

How Aqours Would Sing 'Really Really' by Cherry Bullet I uploaded this back in August, thinking I'd build a backlog of videos during my hiatus that I could later publish... that did not happen.
I'm back! Hello. Don't expect a regular schedule like I had before, but I will be sharing some videos every now and then. Over the past 5 months I mostly stepped away from video editing thanks to my laptop being old as hell and utter garbage, as well as just feeling burnt out after keeping this channel running on such a tight schedule. But I was recently able to turn a hard drive from a different old garbage laptop I had into an external drive, so I have free space on this one again, and it's running a little bit smoother. So I can scratch the growing itch to get back into video editing, or whatever. But again, don't expect buttloads of Love Live every week like I used to do ^^;;

Song: Really Really
Artist: Cherry Bullet
Original MV:
Card Set: Aqours Initial SRs (idolized)

ON REQUESTS: I consider every song request! You can also request what group/subunit you'd like that song done for. However, because I'm doing this for free, I prefer to do my distributions in my own way. Thank you for your support and feel free to leave me a tip!!

FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE:
twitter -
instagram -

kpop,girl group,love live,how,would,sing,sunshine,anime,aqours,cherry,cherry bullet,really,really really,

Post a Comment

0 Comments