Advertisement

Wherever You Are (customized commission)

Wherever You Are (customized commission) This is a custom commission song I was hired to write for a charming young couple who recently got engaged. They asked me to compose a country song about the story of their romance, and SIGH... What a lovely little musical moment this turned into! Are you interested in a unique cover song or a customized commission for something original? Email me at ContactChloeThePayne@gmail.com, let's discuss!

Check out my last video for an explanation and another example of this kind of work:

My music is available to stream or download on my website:
If you would like to support my work, you're also welcome leave a tip via PayPal:
I share my nerdy passions on Tumblr:
I occasionally tweet things:
Visual shtuff on Instagram:

Take care :)

commission)

Post a Comment

0 Comments