Advertisement

PICK A CARD || What They Most Want To Communicate!

PICK A CARD || What They Most Want To Communicate! Hey babes! I am currently offering private readings, and would be honoured to work with you! Please e-mail me at ellehoule.88@gmail.com and I'll send you my current services and pricing list.

If you're interested in supporting my work on this channel, donations are gratefully accepted through OR if you'd like to show appreciation by gifting moi and the channel with a tarot or oracle deck, you can view my Amazon wish list at and make my day. :)

Thank you SO much for your support. I honestly just can't say it enough. I hope this message finds you peaceful and well, and that it was illuminating or validating for you in some way. I always love to hear your feedback on how it resonates in the comments!

Allllllll the love,
Lisa x

Tweet : @ellehoule
Insta : @ellehoule + @moonsuntarot__
Facebook : Moon Sun Tarot (private group)
_

DISCLAIMER : All content produced for this channel was created for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical/mental health advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have heard in a general reading.

tarot,pick a card,tarot readings,oracle,divination,astrology,tarot reader,tarot reading,moon sun tarot,love landscape,

Post a Comment

0 Comments