Advertisement

We Are In Serious Trouble If We Continue This Cycle | Dark Chats

We Are In Serious Trouble If We Continue This Cycle | Dark Chats I am delving deep in to topics I only know about based on experience. I am trying to share what I know with people BEFORE they make the mistakes that a lot of people make. We are in serious trouble, especially in the United States based on what I have seen. Just use your brains, be careful, and work together and we might just make it to the other side!

school,school sucks,the issue with school,trouble,trouble in the US,united states trouble,trouble cycle,cyclical trouble,we need to talk,we are in trouble,we are in serious trouble,we all need help,serious trouble in the US,US trouble,US economy issues,economy issues,loan issues,loan help,interest problems,problems with interest,problems with loans,do not get a loan,student loan problems,student debt problems,student debt is killing us,

Post a Comment

0 Comments