Advertisement

Minecraft, But It's EXTREMELY Realistic

Minecraft, But It's EXTREMELY Realistic In today's video, I try playing Minecraft as if it is real life. So, I placed a bunch of restrictions on myself as to what I could or not do to make it more realistic. If you guys want to see more of this, and if you guys have suggestions for how to make this more realistic, leave them in the comments below!
__________________

Hope you guys enjoyed that video! Please consider liking the video if you enjoyed and maybe even subscribing!

I post weekly content on Minecraft, Fortnite, Call of Duty, or just the gaming world in general! I always reply to all comments and make it my number one priority to interact with you guys!

If you want to play any of the games I play in videos with me, you can add me on my Xbox Live gamertag at Brickgeneral!

__________________
My Setup:

Xbox One S

MacBook Pro 2019

iPhone 8
__________________

All beats and background music are made by CMW: check out his channel here:

iMovie,Minecraft,minecraft challenge,minecraft realism challenge,minecraft realistic,realistic minecraft,minecraft challenge hard,impossible minecraft challenge,funny minecraft video,minecraft adventure map,

Post a Comment

0 Comments