Advertisement

7 CRUCIAL Things I WISH I Knew When I First Started Working OUT! - Part 1

7 CRUCIAL Things I WISH I Knew When I First Started Working OUT!  - Part 1 * Description - What's This Video About? In this video, I will share with you the 7 things I wish I knew before I started working out. When we start out it's hard, it's frustrating and inevitably we all make beginner mistakes. My goal is to help you prevent those mistakes to help you hit your goal faster.

* FREE GIFT FOR YOU - 100% FREE EBOOK: “A Beginners Guide To Getting In The Best Shap Of Your Life”

* What's Our Channel All About? This channel has a simple purpose! Free content to help you achieve your best physique.

-Subscribe Here & learn how to get the physique you’ve always wanted,


 ENJOY THAT - MORE VIDEOS ON THIS TOPIC AND OTHER FITNESS TOPICS
- My Body Transformation -

 Email me a question: jameshumphriesaa@gmail.com

 Send me stuff: If you wish to send me thank you notes/letters, body transformations or anything else you may wish to send me jameshumphriesaa@gmail.com. There is no option to send packages.

^^UPLOAD SCHEDULE^^
Monday & Thursdays at 1.00 UK time. (GMT)
Thank you for watching this video. I hope you guys can keep up, subscribe and let’s keep building this community of champion men and women. I read every comment on the newest video until the next video is published, so please ask me any questions!

DISCLAIMER:
By watching these videos you understand that you are all responsible for your own health and situation therefore if you have any doubts about the information I give in relation to your own health you should talk to your doctor. I use all of the information in these videos for myself however you may have a medical condition or illness that I don’t have.

Athletes Ability,James Humphries,things i wish i knew before i started training,things i wish i knew when i started training,things i wish i knew before i started lifting,things i wish i knew,common gym mistakes,things i wish i knew when i started lifting,fitness mistakes,workout mistakes,7 crucial things i wish i knew before i started training,beginner fitness mistakes,beginner lifting mistakes,athlete,fitness lessons,beginner mistakes,my mistakes,big mistake,

Post a Comment

0 Comments