Advertisement

The Villain I Appear To Be | Cover | Colin Tuohy

The Villain I Appear To Be | Cover | Colin Tuohy I cover the song "The Villain I Appear To Be" by Connor Spiotto from the film "Diamond Jack" by Rachel Kim.

By the way, if you haven't seen Diamond Jack, you're WRONG. Watch. Now. It's WAYYYYYY better than my content. Rachel Kim is an amazing artist and for the cherry on top, um, THIS FREAKING SONG!!!! I really don't do it justice. Molly Pease is an amazing vocalist and - just - MMMMMMM! Here's the link:

Rachel Kim
-Channel:
Connor Spiotto
-Bandcamp:
-Spotify: open.spotify.com/album/0xb7OTW1vik4FPbPbOsKfK?si=JI0wBy1fRV2KGR4GZzW24w
-Soundcloud:
Molly Pease
-Website:


Beautiful fan art by MParkaS
-

Vocals by Colin(That's me!)

As always, Love ya, but now I gotsta go!

Tuohy

Post a Comment

0 Comments