Advertisement

Steven is Gaining! is a SHALLOW person in the LGBT. Exposing a Romanian BellyTuber

Steven is Gaining! is a SHALLOW person in the LGBT. Exposing a Romanian BellyTuber No offense to this guy but he really does seem to be an egoist. I just had to get this off my chest as guys would take advantage of my kindness because of my mental state but please do watch out for him. He not only wants me to change my descriptions just for his friends to not see his videos but he already exposed himself to the public by showing his face and body of course along adding his Instagram which anyone can find. Not sure what's the point in telling me to change my video tags for your pleasure when you're already exposing yourself out to the public in the first place.

Not to mention he seems to see himself as superior because of how many complements he receives so he really needs to change his attitude on being self-centered. If you want to give me threats for sharing my thoughts about him, you will either get blocked or have your comments removed. I don't tolerate people that want to 1-Up people or feel like they're better as a person because of their appearance and how they seem to be perfect.

PS: If you don't want to expose yourself online, DON'T give out your identity but exposing your face / making a face reveal and forcing people to not share videos about you.

Here's his channel below btw:


steven is gaining,shallow people,gay pride,lgbt,belly fetish,belly inflation,belly gaining,romanian,romanian boy,romanian bellytuber,exposing youtubers,deon garth,dear deon diaries,gay guys,worst youtubers,romania,problems in the lgbt community,bellybutton,innie belly button,outie belly button,gay navel,navel fetish,gay belly,gay self-image,being gay,mean people,egoist,narcissist,belly play,belly bloat,

Post a Comment

0 Comments