Advertisement

How to Make a Gorgeous Double Gate Fold Card

How to Make a Gorgeous Double Gate Fold Card #funfoldcards #handmadecards #txstampin

I'm excited to show you how to make a gorgeous double gate fold card today with a NEW stamp set and beautiful new paper too. This is a fun fold card that will cheer anyone up! I have been doing so many fun fold cards lately that I feel like it's "my thing"! Are you loving these handmade fun folds too?

As I was making the video for today's double gate fold card I dated myself by calling the beginning of this card a hot dog fold!  I laughed at myself because when I started with Stampin' Up! over 22 years ago that's what we called it!  Really it should have been called a hot dog bun fold!

Double Gate Fold Card Video Tutorial:

Ready to delight and surprise a friend or loved one? This double gate fold card is a great way to do just that! It's easy to make--follow along with me in the video step by step!

============================================================


To order supplies, get measurements, view additional photos, or to read about my rewards program visit or go to and look for the January 7, 2020 post.

Get measurements for today's project:


============================================================


Shop my Online store 24/7: www.sharonarmstrong.stampinup.net

**SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL**

**Join my Newsletter**

**Contact Me or Request Catalog**


============================================================


Follow Me:
Blog:
Facebook:
Pinterest:


I have been a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator since 1997! I love teaching you how to use our products! And finding your Creative Side!

How to Make a Gorgeous Double Gate Fold Card,gate fold card,fun fold cards,unique card folds,fun fold cards stampin up,card making,card making ideas,diy cards,diy greeting cards,greeting cards handmade,how to make a card,how to make greeting cards,greeting cards design,greeting card ideas,card ideas,sharon armstrong,txstampin,stampin up,stampin up painted poppies,stampin up peaceful poppies,stampin up cards,creative card ideas,card making tutorials,

Post a Comment

0 Comments