Advertisement

Corona Virus 2019nCoV explained by a Medical Student

Corona Virus 2019nCoV explained by a Medical Student Doing my part to educate you on this new novel virus affecting China originating in Wu Han which has spread to 13 areas outside of the mainland and as of today January 26, 2019 killed to 80 people.

See my website at:



Purchase my non fiction work Is There a Doctor Aboard at

Kindle version Is There a Doctor Aboard


Purchase my new Novel Final Diagnosis Book one No Second Chances on Kindle


Follow me on
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Get access to QUPI.com our Medical Question Bank -
Follow QUPI on
Facebook:
Twitter:

Corona,virus,corona virus,coronaviridae,mers,2019-nCoV,influenza,sars,wu han,china,medical,medical news,medical education,education,information,news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments