Advertisement

Carsome or Mytukar Review- Which Sell Higher price and Faster for Second Hand Car?

Carsome or Mytukar Review- Which Sell Higher price and Faster for Second Hand Car? In this video I will review both carsome and mytukar online car-selling platform ,to help you to decide which platform able to give you a better price and also get rid of your car faster.

#wenghonn #carsome #mytukar #wheretosellsecondhandcarfast
More ideas and hacks
Bebossathome.com
10x your business:

Subscribe to my youtube channel

Join my fb master mind group:


Kindly subscribe to my youtube channel you are the reason why I am here creating such great contents.

Now , lets dive in.

Lets look at the business model of this both platform.
we are going to start with carsome .

Carsome founded by Eric Cheng, Jiun Ee Teoh in Feb 1, 2015 .
As of 1/1/2020 happy new year guys , they have sold 55k units cars ,they have 4216 car dealers with 1.34m bids .

Lets look at how does carsome works .
Go to carsome.my fill in these forms over here .click on submit when you done .after that book a free inspection at the nearest location .

Carsome will advice you on the price after inspection .
2 options will be given to you
1)Sell to carsome
2)Sent for bidding
What happens after I agree to sell my car?
You will need to release the car to us within 5 days from the day you agreed to accept our offer or bid price. Our staff will contact you to arrange for ownership transfer, Hire Purchase settlement if any and collect the car from you within the 5 days.

Now lets look at Mytukar
myTukar. Established in 2017 Founded by Mr Fong Hon Sum, a young and energetic entrepreneur, myTukar.com is a platform that aims to Change (Tukar) and Digitise the traditional car ownership life cycle.

As of 1/1/2020 mytukar has sold 404,196,450 worth of cars , 13,609 cars transacted with 1500 ++ dealers in total .

Lets look at how does mytukar works .
The process is about the same as carsome. So you need to fill in the form , over here , you get to directly select do you want to sell to mytukar directly or put into the bid system.

Either one you choose the process will be the same ,you will receive an email from mytukar for the inspection booking. So you do not get to book your inspection on the spots like carsome.

Mytukar promote this Instant Car Selling .Sell your car as fast as 30 mins after valuation.

Ok , so which is better .

Upon research I found some good information to help you on deciding which you should go for .

“Tried testing the waters with Carsome last year and they gave me low-ball shitty price so then I just forget about them. Not sure about the others. Anyway I have sold one car just thru Mudah, not using any of those services.”


“I tried MyTukar, they placed my car in to the online auction after the inspection, the outcome is not so satisfied but much more than used car dealer.


“1st time was last year. Carsome come and check the car @ my place. They give me a price that acceptable to me. Actually a bit higher than other car dealers that I have asked for trade in.

2nd experience.
Last week. Set time to inspection @ carsome puchong. Takes about 30mins for them to finish. As this is a continental car, they suggest to go for bidding. They suggest a range of price to start with. The range given was much higher than any car dealers that I have asked.”

“Carsome bip bip

I sold my dad's vios. One day settle, n my dad give wrong account number. They even called us cause the money not transferred.

The car was in shit condition but still got 2k higher then 2nd hand dealer wanted”


Tried both Carsome and MyTukar.

Carsome low-balled me so forget it. Didn't even opt for bidding.

MyTukar offers a much better price so I took it. Within 24 hours settle. Including money transfer and h/p loan is removed from my account.”

“MyTukar gave me better offer. So I took it. It depends on market value, but defo not as high as selling it to private hand.”

the reviews do not favour carsome or mytukar ,that is what I like, because this is all honest reviews.

My suggestion for those that want to sell their car , check your price with both company , compare their price .
Bear in mind that you do not need to accept their offer if the price is too low, and literally you can just walk off. So do not need to feel bad or whatever , is your money .

I hope that this video get to help you in some ways to get your car sold.

Kindly subscribe to my youtube channel you are the reason why I am here creating such great contents.

That is it for now ,All da best to your venture ..

My name is Weng Honn , thanks for watching.

carsome malaysia,carsome thailand,mytukar review,mytukar malaysia,mytukar or carsome,mytukar procedure,sell secondhand car,how to sell second hand cars,mudah car kl,mudah car sale malaysia,mudah car for sale,buy used car malaysia,motor trader malaysia used car,malaysia used car market,jual kereta di mudah.my,jual kereta terpakai,jual kereta terpakai murah,jual kereta terpakai sabah,jual kereta murah sabah,jual kereta carsome,jual kereta kancil murah,

Post a Comment

0 Comments