Advertisement

Can you beat Pokemon Fire Red with only weak early game pokemon? How viable are they? Challenge.

Can you beat Pokemon Fire Red with only weak early game pokemon? How viable are they? Challenge. Hello Everyone I am back again with a new video, I made a video analysing how the viable the first area pokemon in pokemon Emerald are, since ususally these pokemon are weaker and are discarded by most throughout their run, but I will be challenging this dogma to see if they can be viable in their own right. Support me if you liked my content, and thanks for watching.

My first area pokemon video on Emerald:

pokemon emerald,emerald,pokemon,gen 3,seedot,gameplay,gaming,nintendo,gameboy,fun,meme,entertainment,dbz,hard,difficulty,solo run,challenge,Weak pokemon,mightyena,mr ding dong games,tion,nintendo kev,chillin play,pikasprey,playthrough,let's play,fire red,walkthrough,pokemon leaf green,first route pokemon,mah-dry-bread,can you beat,pokemon gen 3,Hoenn,Kanto,analysis,viable,Can I beat,Can I beat Pokemon Emerald,Raticate,Pidgeot,Beedrill,Butterfree,Primeape,Fearow,2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments