Advertisement

Beautiful Fantasy Music • Relaxing Music with Ethereal Voices, Cello & Piano | Kingdom of Cessabit

Beautiful Fantasy Music • Relaxing Music with Ethereal Voices, Cello & Piano | Kingdom of Cessabit Beautiful fantasy music ("Unknown Lands" ) composed by Peder B. Helland. Enjoy relaxing music with ethereal voices, cello and piano while you let your thoughts wander. Welcome to the Kingdom of Cessabit. Stream or download music from Soothing Relaxation:

I am happy to release the first track in a new series that I will be starting on the channel. The music in this series will be set to different parts of a fictional fantasy world that I am creating and have decided to call "Kingdom of Cessabit".

If you are curious about the name, "Cessabit" means "calm" in Latin. This track is called "Unknown Lands" and I am looking forward to sharing more music from this new world over time! I hope you like the music and as always, thank you so much for supporting my work and listening to my music. 😊

By the way, I made a playlist of this series here if you want to save it for the future:

Follow Soothing Relaxation on...
Facebook:
Instagram:
Spotify:

Follow Peder B. Helland on...
Facebook:
Instagram:
Spotify:

Listen to more relaxing music:

💿 Track information:
Title: Unknown Lands
Composer: Peder B. Helland
Index: ★190

See what equipment/services I use:

📜 Message from the composer and creator of Soothing Relaxation:
"I am a composer from Norway and I started this channel with a simple vision: to create a place that you can visit whenever you want to sit down and relax. I compose music that can be labeled as for example: sleep music, calm music, yoga music, study music, peaceful music, beautiful music and relaxing music. I love to compose music and I put a lot of work into it.

Thank you very much for listening and for leaving feedback. Every single day I am completely astonished by all your warm support and it really inspires me to work even harder on my music. If you enjoy my work, I would be very happy if you decided to subscribe and join our community. Have a wonderful day or evening!"

- Peder B. Helland, composer for Soothing Relaxation

© Copyright:
Music composed by Peder B. Helland.
Footage licensed from:
• Envato: Vpmax2007

☀️ Relevant hashtags:
#relaxingmusic, #relax, #soothingrelaxation, #music, #sleep

fantasy music,beautiful fantasy music,relaxing music,relaxing,relax,soothing relaxation,peder b. helland,relaxation,calm,peaceful,soothing,musica relajante,ethereal,voices,choir,cello,piano,instrumental music,fantasy world,dreams,fall asleep,insomnia,calm music,piano music,cello music,ethereal voices,relaxing fantasy music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments