Advertisement

CHILLING WITH THE BABS: Becky's Argo Tea & The Man Who Loved FEET!

CHILLING WITH THE BABS: Becky's Argo Tea & The Man Who Loved FEET! Tonight! On "CHILLING WITH THE BABS" I share a Fun & Flirty Little Story about The Time I was spotted and recognized In Public- At a Local Tea Shop by a Fan Of THE BABS in NYC.

CHILLING WITH THE BABS Is intended to take my Fans and friends BEHIND THE SCENES on everything associated with THE BABS- Including my thoughts & Views, Photo & Clip Shoots, Becky's Boutique, Branding, Business Affairs and some of my model interviews.

So Sit Back, Relax- and get ready to be entertained, edicated or even Laugh as I take you BEHIND THE SCENES here on "CHILLING WITH THE BABS" :)

PLEASE Remember to Support and show your love for the Channel by SUBSCRIBING, PRESSING LIKE and LEAVING A COMMENT- ALL Comments will receive a response!!!!

behind the scenes,Chilling with The Babs,little feet,barefeet,friendly conversation,chilling,female film makers,documentary series,vlog,female vlogs,Rebecca Berardi,The Babs,sipping tea,fun stories,meeting youtube fans,youtube fan engagement,recognized by youtube fans,meeting my youtube subscribers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments