Advertisement

FINAL ALLURE OCTOBER SPOILERS! More Non-Beauty Items in a BEAUTY BOX!!! STOP THE MADNESS!

FINAL ALLURE OCTOBER SPOILERS! More Non-Beauty Items in a BEAUTY BOX!!!  STOP THE MADNESS! What do you think of the Allure Beauty Box for October? Hit or Miss???

You can SUBSCRIBE to Allure Beauty Box at their site here: ($10 for your first month plus a bonus gift then $15 a month thereafter.) Here is the Allure September full Spoilers video:

Enter my Giveaway at this video here:

My Spoilers Playlist:

Honest Reviews/Opinions - not sponsored. Thank you for watching and supporting my growing channel!

Kara Instagram:

P.S. To contact me for Business Opportunities or for HOT MAKEUP TIPS email me at: champagnetasteYT@gmail.com
____
SHOP
My NEW Amazon Storefront:
Amazon Beauty Outlet:
Subscribe to Boxycharm ($21 mo. + tax) here:
Subscribe to Ipsy ($10 mo.) here:
EBates (now Rakuten): Use my link & you get $10. Then get $ back at tons of websites: (HINT: Install the Extension on your Chrome Browser)
Milk Makeup-Get Free Shipping on $30+ order:
____
SOCIAL
Instagram:
Pinterest:
____
TECH/BUSINESS STUFF
Editing software: Filmora 9.1
Mic: Boya Lavalier
______
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE ...
TJ MAXX/MARSHALLS PLAYLIST:
UNBOXINGS:

FTC DISCLAIMER: Video not sponsored. I may earn points or a small commission etc. for the shopping links which would support me in continuing to produce content for my channel. All opinions are my own. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

-------Fair Use--------
Copyright Disclaimer under Section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. NOTE: Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

#OctoberAllure #AllureOctoberSpoilers #AllureOctober

champagne taste on a beer budget,boxycharm,boxyluxe,allure beauty box october 2019 spoilers,allure october 2019 spoilers,allure october,october allure beauty box 2019,champagne taste,allure beauty box,unboxing,beauty box,makeup subscription,october allure,october allure spoilers,allure october 2019,october allure 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments