Advertisement

STUFFING MY BRA TO SEE IF MY BOYFRIEND NOTICES!!!

STUFFING MY BRA TO SEE IF MY BOYFRIEND NOTICES!!! PRANK TIME! In this video I prank Travis by stuffing my bra to see if he would notice. He thought we were recording a Never Have I Ever couples video. Little does he know, I was going to be doing a prank on him instead! Watch to see his hilarious reaction!

Torie's Instagram:
Torie's Facebook:
Travis Instagram:
Travis Facebook:

BUSINESS INQUIRIES: TravisandTorie@gmail.com

Thanks for watching! Don't forget to like and subscribe! Also, hit the notification bell to see when we post!

stuffing my bra to see if my boyfriend notices,stuffing my bra prank on boyfriend,boyfriend reaction,prank wars,cute reaction,hilarious reaction,cute couple,couple goals,pranks gone wrong,kissing prank,jatie vlogs,to see how he reacts,to see how she reacts,stuffing my bra,interracial couple,relationship prank,prank on boyfriend,

Post a Comment

0 Comments