Advertisement

Pastor Torah Grace- Warring For The Children & Divine Destiny

Pastor Torah Grace- Warring For The Children & Divine Destiny Kingdom Dynasty Global Ministries, LLC
A Kingdom Age Ministry Established To Equip, Empower & Transform Lives For The Lord Jesus Christ.

Please click the "Subscribe" button and the Bell so that you can be notified of when I am coming on to do a Live Broadcast or uploading a new informative video. -God bless you-

If the ministry has been a blessing to you and the Lord leads you to sow a financial seed, please feel free to do so securely here:



Venmo: @TorahGrace-Laurence

Cash App: $TorahGraceLaurence

Torah Grace on Facebook Messenger

If you feel led and would like to mail a gift or check to the Ministry, you can make checks out to Cash or Kingdom Dynasty Global Ministries and send them to P.O. Box 1446, Newark, NJ 07102

Please also visit us online for more resources at www.kdgministries.com

To contact Pastor Torah Grace or for inquiries, including speaking engagements please email her at kdgministries610@gmail.com

Ministry Email: kdgministries610@gmail.com

Parents, Pastors, and Family Members Who Love Children Must Pray Protective Prayers for Them.

Prayer Points For The Protection of Children:
- Father, protect my children from kidnappers targeting them- In the name of Jesus!
- Father, let Your fire consume every kidnapper targeting my children - In the name of Jesus!
- Oh Lord, shield my children against evil attacks- In the name of Jesus!
- I withdraw the names of my children from the book of death- In the name of Jesus!
- Every evil gang-up against my children, scatter unto desolation- In the name of Jesus!
- Every witch/wizard that wants to terminate the lives of my children, I stop you by fire- In the name Jesus name!
- Arrows of untimely death fired into the lives of my children- BackFire!
- Arrows of slow death fired into the lives of my children, be removed by the blood of Jesus- In Jesus' name!
Dr. D. K. Olukoya- The Jehu Prayers

Destiny

Post a Comment

0 Comments