Advertisement

I'd Rather be an Incel than a Cuck

I'd Rather be an Incel than a Cuck [Chorus]
I’d rather be an incel, then cuck (x3)

[Verse 1]
These girls want respect, but they spit in your face
They’re not the fairer sex, it’s a fucking disgrace
But they want to rule the world, they want to rule the world

They don’t need no man, till it comes time to date
Traditions be damned, unless they stand to gain
They want men to bow to girls, men to bow to girls but

[Chorus]
Cause, I’d rather be an incel than a cuck (x2)

[Verse 2]
I won’t give up, my dignity
I’d rather never get some, than bend the knee
It’s not a fair trade, it’s not a fair trade


It’s easy for chad, to sleep with them
For the rest of us lads, we gotta spend and spend
I won’t play that game, I won’t play that game

[Chorus]
Cause, I’d rather be an incel than a cuck (x2)

[Bridge]
And if I never get, to sniff that pussy
And if beefy curtains never, part for me

[Chorus]
Still I’d rather be an incel than a cuck (x2)


[Verse 3]
They want us on a leash, but they need our help
If you don’t do as they please, they’ll send you to hell
And the cucks are on their side, the cucks are on their side

If they do well it’s cause women are great
But when they fail it’s cause of masculine hate
And the cucks serve the lie, they perpetuate the lie

[Chorus]
But I’d rather be an incel than a cuck (x2)

[Guitar solo]

[Chorus]
And I’d rather be an incel than a cuck (x3)

Incel

Post a Comment

0 Comments