Advertisement

I Crashed the Celica *Not Clickbait*

I Crashed the Celica *Not Clickbait* *CRASH FOOTAGE INSIDE*

I had just washed her and wanted to take her out for one more spin to get some of the water off, and tragedy struck. Luckily, I'm alive and okay, but sadly the Celica is no more. She saved my life, and kept me safe. I'm hoping to have another one here soon, since they're my favorite cars. I'll miss this one a bunch, but I'm hoping to pull what parts I have on it for my next one.

Just some dumb luck on a wet corner.

I appreciate all the support that's been offered towards me since the crash, and I'm hoping you all will stick around with me while I work on getting another one sorted and into the garage. If you'd like to support me let me know if you'd be interested in a FWD Fanatic microfiber cloth. I'll have them for way cheaper than Mitch did.Filmed on a GoPro Hero 5 Black

Current Mods:
TRD QuickShifter
Super Klasse Weighted Shift Knob
USDM OEM HID Headlights
OEM Toyota 03+ Tail Lights
Custom Black Headliner and Moonroof Trim
LED Running Lights
LED Front Turn Signals
LED License Plate Lights
LED Tail Lights
RMM Front Strut Tower Bar
TRD 3 Point Rear Strut Brace
Rear Seat and Plastics Delete
Shifter Base Bushings
AP XLerator Catback Exhaust
eBay Short Ram Intake w/ Heat Shield
TRD Lowering Springs

Instagram: FWD_Fanatic

toyota,toyota celica,celica,celica gt,celica gts,1zz,1zzfe,2zz,2zzge,1zz-fe,2zz-ge,vvti,vvtli,vvt-i,vvtl-i,trd,toyota racing development,jdm,jdm cars,7th gen,zzt230,zzt231,save the dragons,parts car,Manual,6 speed,Shortram Intake,Short Ram Intake,performance parts,Air intake,Junkyard finds,Junkyard,Lowering springs,TRD lowering springs,Strut tower bar,Struts,Crash,car crash,rolled,rolled car,flipped car,

Post a Comment

0 Comments