Advertisement

How to organize Alex | IKEA desk tour | Desk organization

How to organize Alex  | IKEA desk tour | Desk organization This video is about organizing Alex, the IKEA desk. A desk tour. Desk organization station.

When I moved from my house to this apartment I couldn’t bring my desk because it was built in.

I needed something to work at pretty quickly though, so I got the Alex desk from IKEA after some research.

There are two shallow drawers and a cable management compartment. The body is painted particle board and the base is metal. The look is minimal and Scandinavian.

After a clear out I added small clear drawer organizers in the right side drawer. I keep my pens, pencils and markers in the longer compartments in the back along with other longer items where I can easily grab the ends and pull them out.

In the left drawer I added a couple of acrylic containers to just roughly divide the items. In this drawer I keep the notebooks where I jot down video editing tips and tricks, some sticky note pads, a lip balm and reading class case + passport and vaccination certificates. I also keep some clear folders in here with papers that I reach for often or papers I need to deal with soonish.

And that’s how I organize Alex, the IKEA desk.


IKEA desk:


RAACO organizers:

Find me elsewhere:
Website:
Instagram:
Pinterest:

Music: Write you a love song by Loving Caliber



#deskorganization #ikea #organization

how to organize alex desk,alex ikea,deskorganization,desk tour,ikea,organization,officeorganization,ikea organization,organizing,scandinavian,slow lifestyle,how to get organized,get organised,calm video,relaxing video,scandinavian style,scandinavian lifestyle,scandinavian living,simple style,simple living,decluttering,minimalism decluttering,simplicity,minimalist,essentialism,matt d’avella,jenny mustard,hueguh,benita larsson,sweden,clean style,amandarachlee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments