Advertisement

the big necessary life update.

the big necessary life update. wow. it’s been a hectic while, hey. here’s a quick recount of the MADDEST summer, explaining the sitch and chatting about the upcoming adventures of uni eeeeeek 🙈🙈

please tell me I’m not the only one who had the longest visa process ever? we don’t stan US visas hahahaha

the AM/PM collection:

thanks for being lovely supportive humans!! 🌟😌

((I’ve missed this platform, hi hello how are ya!! I’m much more active day-to-day on IG if you want to follow the ongoings of my life!) x

minerva,unjaded jade uni,unjaded jade university,unjaded jade oxford,unjaded jade,unjaded jade minerva,minerva university,minerva at kgi,university abroad,studytube,studytuber,unjaded jade study with me,unjaded jade results,unjaded jade revision,unjaded jade a level,unjaded jade life update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments