Advertisement

Rudy Giuliani Has A Complete Meltdown On CNN

Rudy Giuliani Has A Complete Meltdown On CNN Rudy Giuliani appeared with CNN’s Chris Cuomo to discuss what Giuliani believes to be the biggest news story on the planet right now. Unfortunately, Rudy got caught lying by contradicting himself in the same breath, and when called out by Cuomo, Giuliani went completely berserk. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.
 
Link – 

Become a member today!:

Support us by becoming a monthly patron on Patreon, and help keep progressive media alive!:

Spread the word! LIKE and SHARE this video or leave a comment to help direct attention to the stories that matter. And SUBSCRIBE to stay connected with Ring of Fire's video content!

Support Ring of Fire by subscribing to our YouTube channel:

Be sociable! Follow us on:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Google+:
Instagram:

Follow more of our stories at

Subscribe to our podcast:

*This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos.

Yesterday. Rudy Giuliani, uh, appeared on CNN opposite Chris Cuomo to talk about the, uh, silencing of the whistleblower. But that's not really what Giuliani wanted to talk about. No, no, no, no. He wanted to talk about the Ukraine, which is what the whistle blower is suspected to have a ratted on the president about, and I shouldn't say the word ratted, he was protecting the country, but nonetheless, Giuliani did want to talk about Ukraine, but he wanted to talk about your Biden in the Ukraine and then all hell broke loose. Here's a clip.

[Did you to ask the Ukraine Biden? No, actually I didn't. I asked the Ukraine to investigate the allegations that there was interference in the election of 2016 by the Ukrainians for the benefit of Hillary Clinton, for which they were already as have never asked anything about Hunter Biden. You never asked anything about Joe Biden. Only thing I asked about Joe Biden is to get to the bottom of how it was that Lewd Sanko who was appointed, dismissed the case against. You did ask you crane did look into Joe Biden. Of course I did. You just said you didn't. No I didn't ask him to look into Joe Biden. I asked him. It wasn't the allegations that related to my client, which tangentially involved Joe Biden in a massive bribery scrutiny, not unlike what he did in China. Rudy, you explained to me how the kid got one point $5 billion. I have no problem with Biden, by launching allegations, but just be careful about what you say. I asked you to Jim [inaudible], Joe Biden, you said No. Then you went on to say that you did that. No, I didn't say recorded. What I said was this, I asked them to investigate the allegations that relate to the false charges against the president of United States. Those allegations tangentially involve Biden, so your answer should have, let me finish, Chris, let me finish. Go ahead and don't try to interrupt you because you don't like the answer. I don't like to say I don't want to distort what I'm saying. I don't want to just totally bias. I'm not biased. You are. Why would I have you want if I were bias, knowing that we're going to have this kind of conversation because it is sad to watch what happened to you. It's sad. Sad. What? Toys? What happened to me? I'm a sellout. You are a sellout. You are telling me that I'm going to sell. These are crimes of major proportions and because they're Democrats, you won't cover it. Oh, oh $1.5 Million investment by China and Biden's private equity fund, and the partner's not saying every time things happen. We looked at Whitey Bolger's nephew. Do you know that they were partners with Whitey Bulger, Rudy nephew. I'm not saying that anything major saying shouldn't be corrupt. Media won't cover it because he's a democrat. Rudy, I can't just cover something because you say I should. All right. That's not the way.]

So obviously the biggest takeaway from that, aside from the fact that Rudy Giuliani is a raving madman, is that he did flat out lie to Chris Cuomo. He said, no, I never talked to people in the Ukraine about Joe. Then half a second later says, hell yeah. I talk to people in joke, a in Ukraine about Joe Biden and Hunter Biden and any other Biden I can think of. I talked to them all. Ah, wait, what? I didn't say that. No, Chris, I didn't say that. So he says a lie. Then he admits it was a lie. Then he lies about having lied about the lie. So I don't know what part of lie ception we're in right now, but Giuliani clearly just started to melt down after that. It was lie

#rof #trofire #theringoffire #progressivenews

the ring of fire,progressive news,trofire,politics,the young turks,tyt,politics today,us news,world news,breaking news,rof,rof news,rofire,farron cousins,current videos,rudy giuliani,rudy,giuliani,giuliani biden,giuliani biden cnn,rudy giuliani cnn interview,cnn,cnn interview,chris cuomo,rudy giuliani chris cuomo full interview,giuliani meltdown,giuliani freakout,biden,joe biden,joe,giuliani ukraine,ukraine,donald trump,donald,trump,

Post a Comment

0 Comments