Advertisement

First Day Back at University & Setting up my Room

First Day Back at University & Setting up my Room I am so excited to be sharing these university vlogs with you... they're so much fun to film but I just ask that you bear with me on the uploads! I will be trying to upload everyday at 4pm but, because university can be busy, it's quite possible I might miss a day.

YESTERDAY'S VLOG =

I hope you're having a great Saturday!

Check out PUMPKIN PRODUCTIVITY, my online stationery shop:


And my eBook about Erimentha Parker, an overachiever who has just started in Year 7 and is struggling with bullying for the first time (aimed at ages 9-13).


SOCIAL MEDIA:
Instagram: @_rubygranger
Business Enquiries: rubygranger@sixteenth.co
Goodreads: (see what I'm reading!)

SHOWN IN THIS VIDEO (links not affiliate):
BritishBookReader -
Harry Potter Illustrated Edition -
Liquid Leisure -
Masterclass -
Kindness Journal -
Daily Study Planner -
Canon M50 -
Lamy Fountain Pen -

MORE:
What I'm Reading at the Moment = A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Current Subscriber Count = 366,000
Daily Random Act of Kindness = Say thank you to a public service worker (like a train conductor or bus driver)
Classical Music Recommendation = Broderies by Lisa Cat-Berro

university fresher,move in,college freshman,first year,study tips,study advice,

Post a Comment

0 Comments