Advertisement

Meet & Greet + Moving GONE WRONG! | (Stressful)

Meet & Greet + Moving GONE WRONG! | (Stressful) What's up Simone Squad! This week was a very stressful week in my life! I shared these moments with you guys. The Good, Bad and Ugly.
Moving gone wrong and my mini meet and greet. Watch the entire video. Love you guys!
#aweekinmylife #meetandgreet #movingday #gonewrong #stressful #vlog movingvlog #astremasimone #astremasimonevlogs
Subscribe to join the #simonesquad ❤️
*New Videos Every Week! Sunday, Wednesday & Fridays @5pm est.
*Turn on Notification Bell 🔔
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow My Instagram!


Follow Mila's Instagram!


Follow My Instagram Shop!


Follow My FaceBook!


Follow My Snapchat!
👻: astremababy

Shop My Closet!


Shop My Amazon Store!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
*BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY!
astremasimone@gmail.com

Astrema Simone,a week in my life,a day in my life,moving day vlog,moving vlog,moving vlog 2019,moving vlog packing,moving vlog nyc,meet and greet,gone wrong,worst moving company ever,worst moving company,moving to arizona,daily vlogs,daily vlogger,day in the life,astrema simone vlogs,stressful vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments