Advertisement

Celeste any% speedrun 42:46:694

Celeste any% speedrun 42:46:694 TO MKWii SUBS: READ THE DESCRIPTION

Hello everyone, I bring forth this video with a quick update on the future of this channel. Simply put, I'm not planning to do any more MKWii tool assisted runs, the reason being that I never really liked doing TASes and I don't have any inspiration for TAFs. Besides, most TASes look like TAFs nowadays, so don't be too sad about this. ;)

I'm uploading this video to put my time on speedrun.com, I could have put it as unlisted, but I figured I would take the chance to make an update since I have about 900 subs still. I don't have any uploads planned for the future and if I do upload something it will probably be another Celeste run or some music (if I ever get around to recording something) and maybe some Melee videos.

Regarding this run, it's nothing special compared to the fastest runs and definitely less impressive, but I guess some fellow runners can watch this for some easier strats if they have problems doing WR strats (by the way, if you AREN'T a fellow runner, this is a beautiful speed game with a very smooth learning curve and sick strats, so I highly suggest you give it a try).

My goal for any% is to get sub 40 before learning the Mirror Temple B-side route, which shouldn't be too hard if I clean up Resort, Ridge, Summit and especially Reflection.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

42:46:694

Post a Comment

0 Comments