Advertisement

The only player Messi asked to swap shirts with - Oh My Goal

The only player Messi asked to swap shirts with - Oh My Goal Lionel Messi is not the kind of person to ask for an opponent’s shirt at the end of a match. But La Pulga made an exception for one special French player. Discover the identity of the player who made the five-time Ballon d’Or overcome his shyness.

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Ultimate Freestyle:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,messi,leo messi,lionel messi,zidane,zinedine zidane,barcelona,barca,real madrid,madrid,zidane goals,zidane madrid,messi barca,messi barcelona,messi goals,messi zidane,zidane messi,messi skills,messi griezmann,messi red card,messi liverpool,zidane world cup,zidane brazil,zidane vs brazil,

Post a Comment

0 Comments