Advertisement

The Funniest Differences Between My Male and Female Huskies! [TRY NOT TO LAUGH]

The Funniest Differences Between My Male and Female Huskies! [TRY NOT TO LAUGH] Sooooo hello everyone!! Our Male V Female is back!! I know not every female and male dog is the same as this. This is simply the personalities of my own dogs! Some places does say personality is down to gender. I don’t think that is the case 100 percent of the time but I do think certain similarity do always arise haha! I love how 2 dogs from the same breed can be so so different with personality I love it so much! Rupert my boy is so over exited sometimes unlike millie who is so so calm. Rupert doesn’t ever want cuddles but if millie is getting them he pretends he wants them it’s so funny to see! Are your dogs like this!!? Hit like if you want to see more Male V Female videos!! Love you all!

husky,huskies,huskylife,huskyvideo,dog,dogs,dogvideo,cutedog,happydog,puppy,huskypuppy,puppies,animal,animalvideo,malevfemale,funnydogs,needydogs,needyhusky,love,funnyvideo,cuteanimals,dogreaction,siberianhusky,

Post a Comment

0 Comments