Advertisement

Managing & protecting money in a relationship / marriage (real talk on personal finance)

Managing & protecting money in a relationship / marriage (real talk on personal finance) Ex-Google TechLead explains how to manage & protect money in a marriage/relationship. I might already be done for, but it's not too late to save yourself.

Here's the prior video I mentioned about my wife leaving me

Help me pay for my lawyer fees by joining me in my new coding interview training program:

► SUBSCRIBE


► Preparing for Technical Interviews? Join me in my new coding interview training program:


► Join me for daily coding interview practice:


► For more tech career & interview tips & tricks, check out TechLead: Season 1 Complete HD available for purchase.

► Check the tech & camera gear that I'm using (★★★★★):


► Get extra whiteboard coding practice at:

Use code "techlead" for a discount, ends soon!

► Add me:


money and marriage,personal finance,relationship advice,the financial diet,marriage advice,marriage and money,love advice,marriage counseling,money in marriage,marriage finances,

Post a Comment

0 Comments