Advertisement

A VERY GLAM NASTYGAL HAUL - I can't BELIEVE this!!!

A VERY GLAM NASTYGAL HAUL - I can't BELIEVE this!!! MY FIRST EVER NASTYGAL HAUL FINALLY!! I was sooo excited to finally buy some items and review Nastygal and let's just say...it did not go as expected.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY VLOG CHANNEL! -

SOCIAL MEDIA
Instagram -
Pinterest -
Twitter -

This video is not sponsored. I purchased everything with my own money and all opinions are my own.

Thank you so much for watching!
xoxo
Annalise

Annalise Wood,Annalise,Wood,Nastygal,Nastygal haul,A very glam Nastygal haul,Honest Nastygal haul,Nastygal Honest review,I spent $500 on Nastygal,a very extra Nastygal haul,Ariana Grande merch,Ariana Grande merch H&M,Trying questionable websites,Is Nastygal worth the money?,A very glam haul,my experience buying from Nastygal,Girl Boss,Bad haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments