Advertisement

How I avoided an attempted abduction | Story

How I avoided an attempted abduction | Story Thanks so much for listening to my story, It could have been much worse and I hope you all stay safe out there, there is strength in numbers and never walk alone at night unless you know you can defend yourself.

Signs someone is being trafficked:


Stages of trafficking:


♡ Subscribe, or like if you enjoyed this video!

♡ Connect with me ~





♡ Comment Video Requests ♡

♡ Business Email~ kelseyrubyt@outlook.com

♥♥♥ TYSM MY LOVES ! ♥♥♥

kelseyruby,kidnapping,kidnapped,avoiding kidnapping,escaping kidnapper,abduction,attempted abduction,i avoided an attempted abduction,abduction story,kidnapping story,sex trafficking,signs you are being targetted,sex trafficking warning signs,canadian youtuber,

Post a Comment

0 Comments