Advertisement

Coconut Worm Pizza with Phúc Mập & Vietnam Meets Dustin

Coconut Worm Pizza with Phúc Mập & Vietnam Meets Dustin The Bé Đạt shirts are available now, you can order here:
👉🏻
For advertising, events, and sponsorships:
👉🏻HurleysWork@gmail.com
----------------------------------------------------------
Big thanks to Dustin for collaborating with me on this video. Check out his channel here:

----------------------------------------------------------
Follow Phúc Mập on social media:
FACEBOOK
👉🏻www.facebook.com/hurleyswork
INSTAGRAM
👉🏻www.instagram.com/hurleyswork
TWITTER
👉🏻www.twitter.com/hurleyswork
-----------------------------------------------------------
I would also like to say thank you to Oya Gyros for providing us with the delicious pizza in the video. You can find them here:


-----------------------------------------------------------
If you have any questions about me, I probably answer most of them in this video:
👉🏻
------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my channel! My name is Hurley, but the Vietnamese know me as "Phúc Mập". I've lived in Vietnam for the past 5 years, meeting locals, and traveling to new places around Vietnam and Asia. This channel is to express how much I love Vietnam, its people, food culture. I hope you enjoy my videos, and subscribe to the channel.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to donate to the channel so I can continue making quality content for your viewing pleasure:
👉🏻
-----------------------------------------------------------
#duongduapizza #coconutworms #saigon #vietnam #phucmap #hurleyswork #nguoinuocngoai #exoticfood #VietnamMeetsDustin

Pilots Of Stone by Audionautix is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Artist:

Thanks everyone for watching my video, subscribe to the channel for more content!

vietnam,saigon,phuc map,phuc map vlog,phuc map va be dat,nguoi nuoc ngoai,nguoi nuoc ngoai noi tieng viet,nguoi nuoc ngoai song o vietnam,nguoi nuoc ngoai noi gi ve vietnam,nguoi nuoc ngoai o saigon,expat in vietnam,vietnamese food,life in saigon vietnam,foreigner in vietnam,brandon hurley,duong dua,duong dua pizza,exotic food,exotic food vietnam,street food vietnam,an thu duong dua,vietnam meet dustin,vietnam meets dustin đuông dừa,ho chi minh,

Post a Comment

0 Comments