Advertisement

For every new Subscriber, I killed a person in Hitman 2

For every new Subscriber, I killed a person in Hitman 2 There were several hundred new subscribers. This got out of hand real fast.

~Twitch Channel:
~Merch Shop:
~Twitter:
~Discord:

~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~

Music is Frasier theme song 'Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs', and the Friends theme song.

Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,Hitman 2,Hitman funny,Hitman funny moments,Hitman 2 bank,Hitman new map,Hitman 2 new map,Hitman 2 New York,Hitman fish,RTGame Hitman,Hitman bank map,Hitman funny gameplay,Hitman funny kills,Hitman 2 funny,Hitman 2 funny moments,Hitman hey baby I hear the blues are calling,Hitman 2 fish,Hitman clown,Hitman 2 clown,Hitman 2 new,Hitman 2 update,

Post a Comment

0 Comments