Advertisement

VMIN REACTION! BTS REACTION TO VMIN MOMENTS I THINK ABOUT A LOT

VMIN REACTION! BTS REACTION TO VMIN MOMENTS I THINK ABOUT A LOT Welcome back to AndySaidSo. Today, I'll be doing a bts reaction to vmin and vmin moments I think about a lot! I really enjoy making these bts ship videos, they're really fun to make. I always try to stay respecful when I'm creating them, though. We have to keep in mind that both v and Jimin from BTS are both people, and we shouldn't do or say anything that might make any of the bts boys uncomfortable.

extra tags:
bts vmin, vmin cute moments, kim taehyung, park jimin, jimin, v,


Follow me on Twitter:

--

My Name is Andy, and I make reaction videos on this channel every-single-day of the week. You'll see anything from Movie Trailer reactions to BTS reactions to music videos, BTS meme videos, kpop reactions, and more! I've been a YouTube for around 8 years now and I genuinely love making videos. If you enjoy my BTS content it would mean so much if you could subscribe down below and support me! Thanks for reading!

bts reaction,reacting to bts,vmin,vmin reaction,vmin moments i think about a lot,bangtan boys,bts,jimin,park jimin,kim taehyung,bts v,bts vmin,vmin moments,vmin cute moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments