Advertisement

I’ll Probably DELETE These Videos That Might Considered As Reused Content

I’ll Probably DELETE These Videos That Might Considered As Reused Content There is one series in this channel with only 6 videos, which is the movie poster series. Let’s look at here, here, here, here, here and here. I made all these videos is because of I am a big big fan of Bruce Lee and also other martial artist like Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, and JCVD. The purpose of these videos is to gather all the movies starring these martial artists. It takes me quite some time to get the list of the movies and then gather all the posters and put it together with the year made of the movie. Let’s take a quick look of all these videos.

Well, forget about all the effort part, what Youtube wants is a video with commentary or creator’s presence in the video, either voice or on screen. In short, Youtube wants an original content. Therefore, I think all these videos MAY NOT meet this criteria. But, they were once monetized before. It is possible that the policy changed over time? Again, it is very subjective. Because these videos can’t be found anywhere. Anyhow, I probably gonna delete these videos before I reapply for monetization. What do you think?

I am not an expert in Youtube system, so I am hoping that if someone out there who is familiar with the Youtube reused content policy, please drop your comment. Good luck everyone!

Subscribe to our channel if you love our videos:

youtube,reused content,demonetized,monetization,

Post a Comment

0 Comments