Advertisement

Ghost Town Meme - (I was a bit lazier then usual and didn’t do any tweening ;0

Ghost Town Meme - (I was a bit lazier then usual and didn’t do any tweening ;0 💕 Floof Count: 3,372 💕

Welcome back Floofs! I’m gonna just put the ‘current’ number of subscribers I have on each video, because I see some people doing it and it looks like fun to be able to see how far you’ve gotten. Of course I would never call it a sub count, it’s actually a floof count. owo

This was really weird, I’m sure... The video didn’t even make sense. I was bored, so I took me an My Senpai’s OCs and ‘Pastel-Ified” them. Then I got a crazy Idea. What if there was another realm I was an evil floof queen ;-; So yeah..... I’m going to go hide now....

-hides in room-

#Idontknowwhyimtaggingthis;3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments