Advertisement

Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth On The Toilet | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant

Woman Unexpectedly Gives Birth On The Toilet | I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant After a first pregnancy featuring all the common symptoms, eighteen year old, Dragica, is shocked to give birth to a second child while experiencing severe pains sitting on the toilet.

Subscribe to TLC UK for more great clips:

Like TLC UK on Facebook:

Follow TLC UK on Twitter:

Visit our website:

tlc uk,tlc,my strange addiction,cake boss,90 day fiance,my 600 pound life,i didnt know that i was pregnant,i didnt know that i was pregnant full episodes,going into labor,i didnt know i was pregnant season 4,unexpected labor and delivery,unexpected labor,i didn't know i was pregnant season 4 episode 4,unexpected labor signs,dragica and tony unexpected labor,giving birth on the toilet,baby born on the toilet,unexpected birth tlc,i didn't know i was pregnant tlc,

Post a Comment

0 Comments