Advertisement

Here's The Stupid Reason Why My Fast & Furious Lamborghini PUKED All Over The Floor

Here's The Stupid Reason Why My Fast & Furious Lamborghini PUKED All Over The Floor Subscribe! ►
Wrench Every Day Channel►
Support Us On Patreon ►
Tavarish Shirts and Merch! ►

Today I find out and fix the source of my Lamborghini Murcielago's massive coolant leak. Well, I find out where it's coming from, at least. And it's totally not my fault. I swear.

SupercarsOfLondon clip►

Questions? Comments? Business inquiries? Email me at asktavarish@gmail.com

My Equipment:
Teng Tools 715 Piece Mega Master Tool Kit - TCMM715N►

Tavarish on Social:
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►

Music used in this video:
NIVIRO - You [NCS Release]►

Fredji - Happy Life►

Malik Bash - Ghosts [NCS Release]►

aston martin,mercedes,amg,hyundai,bmw,lamborghini,ferrari,toyota,supra,mr2,sw20,3sgte,2jz,1jz,sl55,r230,r231,m113k,vantage,v8,v12,v10,v6,gallardo,turbo,cheap,budget,diy,wrench everyday,doug demuro,chrisfix,hoovies garage,tavarish,jalopnik,mightycarmods,motor trend,roadkill,hack,bendpak,tools,lift,4 post,2 post,quick jack,welding,how to,tutorial,murcielago,fast and furious,fate of the furious,

Post a Comment

0 Comments