Advertisement

Why I Won't Take Cancer Drugs

Why I Won't Take Cancer Drugs I met with my medical oncologist today and I am sooooo angry!!! Why? Watch this short video.

NOTE: There are many studies showing that the side effects of estrogen blockers and most chemotherapy if far worse than the "potential" benefits for breast cancer. Traditional medicine is driven by Big Pharma and the doctors are handsomely rewarded for prescribing these agents. In fact, according to some, they are mandated to offer these treatments as the only "real" standard of care in the U.S. after surgery and radiation. SADLY...a small minority of these doctors do address nutrition and supplementation in tandem with traditional practices.

breast cancer,estrogen blocking drugs,chemo for breast cancer,natural treatment for breast cancer,natural cancer treatments,danna's kick cancer's butt,danna demetre,Chris Beat Cancer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments