Advertisement

THRIFTING IN A DESERT TOWN (try-on haul)

THRIFTING IN A DESERT TOWN (try-on haul) Howdy dudes and dudettes,

Just because I live in a van doesn’t mean I have to compromise my style! One of my favorite things to do is thrift at all the new places I travel to. In this video, I went to a handful of different vintage and thrift stores in Joshua Tree and found what are now my favorite pieces in my closet. I also find myself falling in love with the desert. Don’t know where we are going next but just enjoying journey:)

hugs and kisses,

Jennelle and Alfredo

P.S FOLLOW ALFREDO ON INSTAGRAM!!!


My Instagram:

Support the channel

Vintage shop Depop:

Jennelle Eliana,joshua tree,van,van girl,van life,living in a van,vanlife,thrift with me,try-on haul,thrift haul,thrift flip,vintage,thrift shopping,tiny home,tiny house on wheels,minimalist,minimalism,clothing haul,solo traveler,solo female traveler,desert lookbook,look book,travel,vlog,travel vlogger,california,van girl with snake,van tour,a day in my life,thrifting,try on haul,haul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments