After a successful three years in a half-hour format, the Price is Right decided to try and expand it to an hour, starting with a test week in September before making it permanent in November of that same year. This also introduces the famous Showcase Showdown, with a VERY different wheel, and I think we can all immediately see why it didn't catch on.
Pricing games are: Golden Road, Grocery Game, Most Expensive, Any Number, Range Game, and Give or Keep.
Unfortunately, for the second half of the show, the tracking starts to fall apart and it only gets worse from there. I blurred the top half of the screen at that point to try and make it somewhat more watchable, but that can only do so much. Eh, what can you do.
All uploads are for archival purposes and do not intend to infringe on any copyright holders' rights. If there are any issues, please tell me so and I will comply as best I could.

0 Comments