Advertisement

The Hard Light...Except It's Actually Good Now

The Hard Light...Except It's Actually Good Now Unfortunately I made a video on the Hard Light right before it got buffed, so I thought I should revisit it.

If you enjoyed the video, LIKING the video helps A TON and I really really appreciate it.

iAM Hoodies:

Use Code "SirD" for a discount over at...
EvolvePC's:
Matrix Keyboards:
Astro Gaming: bit.ly/2mCmriy
Scuf Gaming:

Royalty Free Music from Bensound:
Samba:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Follow my Twitter:
Follow my Twitch:
Follow my Instagram:
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
For Business Inquiries, Email: sirdimetriousbusiness@hotmail.com

destiny,destiny 2 news,destiny 2 update,destiny 2 new exotic,destiny 2 dlc,destiny 2 new season,destiny 2 season of dawn,destiny 2 season 10,destiny 2 shadowkeep,destiny 2 funny,destiny 2 trolling,hard light,

Post a Comment

0 Comments