Advertisement

Tetris 99 - A COMMUNICATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED ~Spotlight~ (Switch Battle Royal Gameplay)

Tetris 99 - A COMMUNICATION ERROR HAS OCCURRED ~Spotlight~ (Switch Battle Royal Gameplay) I play some Tetris 99, a battle royal version of Tetris on Switch! I finished it on stream already but now I'm uploading the parts here~
Here's a spotlight of my gameplay where I try to play against other people online in this massive multiplayer but I keep getting communication errors T.T And I was super quiet in this part cuz my throat hurt D;
Tetris 99 is a Nintendo Switch game only!
Here's where it was streamed and where you can follow me~


~Support me on Patreon for our welcoming Discord, private livestreams, thumbnails as wallpapers, and more!! :D


~Click here if you want to donate anything X3


~SOCIALS~
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Instagram!
Watch me on Deviantart!

~My Spreadshirt Shop!

~Buy me a coffee!

98% of the art on my channel is done by me :D

Subscribe and Win!
If you enjoyed yourself, like the video! :3
Thank you for all of the support winners!!!
Keep winning at life! :D

Tetris 99 game,Tetris 99 gameplay,Tetris 99 battle royal,Tetris 99 match,Tetris 99 matches,Tetris 99 communication error,Tetris 99 communication error has occurred,Tetris 99 internet issues,Tetris 99 online,Tetris 99 online gameplay,Tetris 99 katftwynn,Tetris 99 rounds,Tetris 99 noob,Tetris 99 beginner,Tetris 99 spotlight,Tetris 99 on switch,Tetris 99 switch gameplay,Tetris 99 livestream,Tetris 99 twitch stream,Tetris 99 stream,Tetris 99,

Post a Comment

0 Comments