Advertisement

Should you take out your belly button ring navel piercing while you're pregnant- 9 months postpartum

Should you take out your belly button ring navel piercing while you're pregnant- 9 months postpartum Hello! I can't wait to share this video with you. I have been working with kids for years and am a Speech Language Pathologist (M.S.- CCC-SLP). Now that I'm also a new mother I thought it would be fun to share what I've learned with you!


Advisory: Though I am a licensed M.S.- CCC-SLP I am NOT a medical doctor. Please understand that all information included in my videos reflects my personal opinions in regard to my son and expertise. If you have any questions or concerns in regard to your own child meeting milestones or medical issues please consult your doctor or pediatric physician. Also, before making any diet changes and/or workout regimen both before and/or during your pregnancy consult your doctor. You doctor will be able to provide a personal care plan to best support body and your baby.

postpartum

Post a Comment

0 Comments