Advertisement

NEW FARM - 1000s Of LEGENDARIES Per Hour - Rare Chest Riches Event FARM - Borderlands 3 - (PATCHED)

NEW FARM - 1000s Of LEGENDARIES Per Hour - Rare Chest Riches Event FARM - Borderlands 3 - (PATCHED) (This Is Now Patched & Doesnt Work) - Today I bring you this AMAZING BL3 Legendary Item Farm.

►LIKE ►COMMENT ►SUBSCRIBE ►PRESS THE BELL BUTTON

►Join My Discord -

►Subscribe to my channel here -

►Follow me on Twitter:

►Like my Facebook Page:

►Follow My Instagram:



Submit Top 5 Destiny Clips To:

►destinytop5plays@outlook.com



Get A Discount On The Products Below By Using Code "DPJ"

►5% Off - ControllerModz -

►5% Off - GtOmegaRacing Gaming Chairs,

►UK - & USA -

borderlands 3,bl3,Rare Chest Riches Event,guide,how to get,legendary,legendaries,farm,loot cave,method,must see,best gun,best farm,best setup,best stats,glitch,exploit,how to make,how to obtain,high item score weapons,best,guides,tutorials,easteregg,easter egg,easter-egg,

Post a Comment

0 Comments