Advertisement

I Have a Crush On My Stepdad || ACTUALLY HAPPENED STORY || My Story Animated

I Have a Crush On My Stepdad || ACTUALLY HAPPENED STORY || My Story Animated I Have a Crush On My Stepdad ||ACTUALLY HAPPENED STORY || My Story Animated
#actuallyhappened
#MyStoryAnimated
#ShareMyStory

Hi! I’m Tabitha, and I have a really big problem. I’m in love with my dad!
Mom and dad got married when they were pretty young. They were never right for each other, or so mom told me. They decided to tie the knot because my mother got pregnant with me. So, knowing how mad my grandparents would be, they moved out together and had a small wedding ceremony.

From the start, they didn’t get along. Sure, they seemed to love each other, but at the same time, they bickered all the time. They were clearly incompatible. You know that one boyfriend or girlfriend you had that you really, really liked but didn’t have a real future with? Well, that would have been my mom and dad, except she that she got pregnant.

So they were more or less stuck with each other. All through my childhood, they’d argue constantly in front of me.

It was so annoying and sad at the same time. They would try to make things work over and over again. A few weeks later, they’d be fighting again. I would often play loud music in my room just not to hear them fight.

When I started high school, things had gotten so bad my parents didn’t even talk to each other. I talked with them and they decided it was best to stop pretending their marriage was working. They let me know they were getting a divorce.

Dad moved out of the house. He promised he’d keep seeing me all the time, but that was a lie. The more time that went by, the less he called me. I rarely had visits with him. Then, he decided to move abroad for work and I’m lucky if I talk to him once a month.

As you can imagine, I really did need a father figure in my life. I felt so abandoned and lost, and my mom tried her best to help me through it.

Eventually, things seemed to get better. Mom had been so depressed after the divorce!


Seeing her cheer up had improved my mood as well. I asked why she was so cheerful, and she revealed she had been dating someone.
I was so surprised but also happy for her.

Mom deserved a good man in her life, so I was on board to be super nice to him.

I asked her when I could meet him, and she assured me it would be soon. I was anxious to see what he looked like, but she kept putting it off.

At long last, she announced he was coming over to dinner, but she also had something important to tell me. He had proposed and she said yes!
That meant that I would be meeting my new stepdad that night!

I was really nervous but determined to make a good impression. I wanted my mom to be happy with a great guy!

When the bell rang, I walked to the door to greet him. The second I laid eyes on him, though, my mind went blank.
He was 25, handsome and muscular. He had the most stunning smile I had ever seen in my life! He seemed like a model right out of a magazine!
I could barely speak, and he introduced himself as Toby.

Mom welcomed him inside and kissed him on the lips. I felt so jealous! How could my mom get a guy half his age, and so incredibly handsome?

I barely spoke at all throughout dinner. All I did was stare at him! I felt butterflies in my stomach. I couldn’t believe I was actually in love with my mom’s fiance! He was my dad now. Well… my stepdad, but it was still so icky!

Mom and Toby began planning the wedding, and all I could do was think about how much I wanted to be his bride. It wasn’t fair that my first big crush had to be on a guy who was marrying my mom!

Plus, it was so creepy! I couldn’t be in love with my stepdad, it was wrong on so many levels!

When the wedding day finally arrived, I cried all day long. Mom thought I was crying because I was so happy for her! Everyone said it was so cute, but I wasn’t happy. I was sad he was marrying my mother instead of me!

Life at my home has become super awkward, and I can’t stand to be around them when they kiss. I honestly don’t know what to do!

Do you think I should tell my mom how I feel, or keep my mouth shut? I need your advice!
Thank you for watching. Please don’t forget to subscribe and check out the channel’s other videos.

We provides people with the opportunity to share their most interesting and life changing stories with the world. Send us your story "shareyourstories.yt@gmail.com" if you think it’s worth sharing and we will turn it into an animated video that describes it perfectly. animate your stories ,animate actually happened stories,share your scary story,your life story

my story animated,actually happened,share my story,actually happened boyfriend,story time,animated channel,my story,short stories,animation short film,storybooth,animation,problems,true stories,stories,dear diary,storytime,teenage,animated stories,short animation,actually happened stories,father,story,kiss,parents,life story,teen stories,I Have a Crush On My Stepdad,dory story,drama,real life talk,school life,story animated,mom,I’m in love with my dad!,

Post a Comment

0 Comments